We are hiring...
• Lead the marketing campaign to promote the Club's sports programs and initiatives.
• Prepare and write funding proposals to secure resources for the Club's operations and programs.
• Manage the event management and administrative tasks associated with the Club's daily operations.
• Implement and coordinate community sports programs as outlined in the funding proposal.
• Maintain accurate records of funding, expenditures, and program outcomes.
• Liaise with the Club Manager to coordinate activities and ensure smooth operation of the Club.
• Support the Director of External Affairs in networking and promoting the Club within the local community and beyond.
• Monitor social media platforms and handle online inquiries and engagement.
• A bachelor’s degree, Marketing, Business Administration, Sports Management or related field preferred.
• Experience in a similar role, preferably within a sports or community organization.
• Proficient in English, written Chinese and spoken Cantonese.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Familiarity with grant writing and funding application processes.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks.
• Proficiency in social media management and digital marketing.
• Passion and enthusiasm for sports is highly advantageous.
• Ability to work flexible hours, including occasional weekends and evenings as required.
This is a 12-month temporary contract position. Continuation of the contract beyond this period is subject to the availability of funding.
The full-time salary for this position is £21,700 (part-time £10,850). The successful candidate will join the company’s pension scheme.
The Project Officer will report to the Director of External Affairs.
This role offers part-time (20 hours/ week) or full-time (40 hours/ week) hours with flexibility. There is no fixed office, and the successful candidate will be able to work from home. However, transportation to outdoor events or other venues when events are held will be required. Most events of HSC are currently organized in London and Reading.
Interested individuals are invited to send a cover letter, their CV, together with their expected salary and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please apply on or before 30 June 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview process.
Harbour Sports Club CIC is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or other relevant factors. We are committed to providing a working environment that values diversity and inclusion.